As Hedef Grup Satış Dağıtım Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (“Hedef Grup” or “Company”), we act as a data controller and give importance to the protection of your personal data. In personal data processing activities, we act in accordance with the relevant legislation, especially the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”). Acting with this awareness and as the data controller, we take all of the necessary administrative and technical measures to prevent personal data from being processed unlawfully. In order to get detailed information about our processes within the scope of personal data protection, you can contact us via the following contact information:
|Hedef Grup Satış Dağıtım Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (Mersis No: 0461027525800011)
|Address:||Oruç Reis Mah. Tekstilkent Cad. B Blok No:12 A/273 Esenler /İstanbul
Now, we would like to inform you briefly about the Law:
What Are Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and Personal Data?
Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 has been enacted in order to protect the fundamental rights and freedom of individuals, especially the privacy of private life, and to regulate the obligations of natural and legal people who process personal data. It is applied for real persons whose personal data are processed, and for real and legal people who process this data.
According to the Law, personal data refers to all kinds of information about a natural person whose identity is known or can be determined. During the activities within our company, only the data that meet the above definition are included in the definition of personal data.
What Is Personal Data Processing?
Personal data processing is all kinds of operations of obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying personal data in whole or in part, automatically or by non-automatic means provided that they are part of any data recording system performed on personal data.
As Hedef Grup, we also obtain personal data shared with us on our website electronically and perform personal data processing activities.
Who Is Data Subject?
They are natural people whose personal data are being processed within the scope of data processing definition. As Hedef Grup, if your personal data is processed within the scope of personal data processing activities performed by us, you are in the position of a data subject.
Who Are Data Controller and Data Processor?
The data controller is the real and legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data, and who is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system; data processor refers to the natural or legal person who performs personal data processing on behalf of the data controller, based on the authority given by the data controller.
Hedef Grup is the data controller in personal data processing activities carried out on our website. The data processor may vary according to the personal data processing activities we perform.
Conditions for Personal Data Processing
Our Company shall not process the personal data, without the data owner’s explicit consent. Without the requirement of the data subject’s explicit consent, the personal data may be processed only in case any of the following conditions takes place;
- The processing is expressly permitted by the laws,
- It is mandatory to process personal data in order to protect the life or physical integrity of an individual or another person where the individual’s consent is not deemed legally valid or the individual is incapable of giving explicit consent because of de facto impossibility,
- It is necessary to process personal data pertaining to the parties of a contract, provided that this is directly related to the conclusion or performance of such contract,
- It is mandatory to process personal data in order for our Company to fulfill its legal obligations,
- The personal data owner has made his/her data public,
- Data processing is mandatory for establishment, exercise or protection of a right and,
- Processing of data by our Company is mandatory for its legitimate interests, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of personal data owners are not harmed.
What Are Privacy Notice and Explicit Consent?
The privacy notice is where the data subjects are being informed by the data controllers on identity of the data controller and its representative, the purpose for which personal data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred, the method of personal data collection and the legal reason and other rights stated in Article 11 of the Law.
The consent of the data subject, based on information and expressed with free will, refers to explicit consent. Explicit consent is stipulated as the fundamental reason for compliance with the law in terms of both private personal data and personal data.
Our privacy notices are located at the points where your personal data will be processed through our website and we inform you in a transparent and understandable way about all our personal data processing activities. In cases where your explicit consent is required for the processing of your personal data due to the absence of any other legal reason pursuant to the Law, we have positioned our explicit consent texts in addition to our privacy notices and presented them to you. As part of your right of possession on your personal data, we do not carry out our personal data processing activities subject to explicit consent, unless your approval is given. You can always access these texts at the points where the relevant personal data processing activity is carried out.
The “Privacy Notice About the Cookies” is prepared for informing you about our general and continuous personal data processing activities and the measures we take for the protection of personal data on our website is presented to you through the referrals made to the relevant website addresses below.
What Is Data Subject’s Application?
According to the Law, data subject has the right to apply to data controller about the followings;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Request information on whether or not your personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of personal data processing and whether they are used appropriately for these purposes,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To request that transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data is transferred in case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person herself/himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To demand the compensation in case of damage due to the illegal personal data processing.
You can send your applications, regulated under the Article 11 of the Law to the address (Oruç Reis Mah. Tekstilkent Cad. B Blok No:12 A/273 Esenler /İstanbul) of Hedef Grup Satış Dağıtım Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (Mersis No: 0461027525800011) in writing or e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org from your e-mail address that is already registered to our system or from your e-mail address that is not registered to our system by using e-signature to email@example.com or you can also send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org via KEP.
Click for Privacy Notice About the Cookies.